Thursday, February 7, 2008

I like this crochet


This was another "freebie" project. The black yarn was a gift, and the blue and tan were leftovers. I had no idea how dizzying it would become once finished. But this was one crochet project that I really did enjoy and am really happy with how it turned out. And no construction needed! Good stuff. Here's the link for the pattern, at least what I think is the pattern. I read over the instructions, and they match what I did, except for when to change colors. But I started this project about 3 and a half years ago, so...from what I can remember...this should be good for ya'. I changed colors every 2 rows, and wove ends in as I went. It's a very quick and very easy pattern. It only took me as long as it did because I am easily sidetracked with other fun projects. ;) Happy knitting & crocheting!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

That is really beautiful and I like the funky/dizzy look. I am just learning crochet so you will have to teach me how to do this too. :)