Saturday, February 16, 2008

Upcoming Baby Projects!




So I picked up Essential Baby by Debbie Bliss @ Barnes and Noble. It has so many cute patterns and I am so excited to start knitting some of them. Yesterday I ordered a ton of yarn from Knit Picks which I plan on using for 4 of the patterns (3 different baby sweaters & a pair of felted booties). And yes, all 4 are going to be for my own kid, who is due 8/18/08. :) Though with the extremely good prices that Knit Picks has, it hardly feels like spoiling. I ordered yarn for 4 projects and a pair of needles for less than $60(which I was able to spend thanks to the birthday $ I received from Grandma & Grandpa)! I am really excited to see what the yarns are like and start these projects! I'll let you know what I think once they arrive.

No comments: