Monday, October 6, 2008

Baby Berets



So here is another baby beret I have made. For this one I used Red Heart Cotton Twist and, as usual, I used Ann Budd's Handy Book of Patterns in order to customize the pattern to just what I wanted. Such a great book. (Speaking of books, Knit Picks is having a 40% off sale for their books until the end of October!) I just love how quick, easy and cute baby berets are (which is why they keep popping up on my Etsy store). And they are becoming more of a need than a cute accessory since fall is on its way. I spent most of the weekend painting, and after living in apartments for so long it is a glorious thing to have color on the walls. It was also glorious that the weather finally started cooling off this weekend. So much so that we spent Saturday and Sunday evenings recuperating from painting with soup, football and fires going in the fireplace. Though cooler weather isn't quite here to stay yet, we thoroughly enjoyed the weekend prelude to fall.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Ryken looks so cute in that beret. I really like the pattern alot in that color. I can't wait to see what you knit next.