Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sneak Peek

As promised.



The assortment of dishcloths I'll be bringing. (Ryken let me borrow his bear blankie to show them off).



The baby beret & booties set. I just got the bootie pattern from Mad Cow Dog, it's a fantastic pattern, super quick and super cute for a super price. Can't beat that.



New snowmen stitch markers for the holidays.



And Christmas lights stitch markers.

I'll also be bringing the three berets listed in my Etsy shop. If you can't make it to the craft fairs keep an eye out in the shop, all of the leftovers will be appearing there!

I'll also be taking orders at the craft fairs (if you'd like to place an order but can't make it email me at knitmepieces@gmail.com), as there just wasn't enough time to prepare any more stuff than you see above (renovating the new house had to come first!). Thanks to Ede for asking if I was going to take orders. As she asked I thought, "Duh! I don't know why I didn't think of that. What a great idea! I totally should!" while I clumsily replied, "Um, ya! I will be.". Lawls.

No comments: