Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Accomplishments

We are finally completely moved into our new home!  We are SO excited, but man it's been a process!  Five months after closing escrow renovations are done and we are in.  Our first night in the new place was 11/22 and yesterday everything was finally out of the apartment.  Oh, and we had Thanksgiving at our new place.  Here are some photos of the decorations Andrea and Sydney helped me put together when they came to visit last Tuesday.





And somehow, amid everything else in life, I managed to finish up knitting orders. Here is a beret that I made for one of my mum's coworkers.




Now it's onto making Christmas gifts and unpacking! Wishing you moments of warmth and peace in the craziness that is this holiday season.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Yay, for finally being moved in! I love the pink beret as well!