Monday, November 17, 2008

What a Weekend!

I had such a great time at both craft fairs this weekend. I wasn't anticipating selling anything at either fair, but altogether I made 4 sales and took 1 order, along with handing out lots of cards. So great! And I traded for a few other fantastic handmade items on Saturday, including: pumpkin soap from Clean Slate, a bib from Jewelry By Hank, and a lovey from Linda Lu. All of my items that I did not sell or trade have already been listed in my Etsy shop.

Here is Matt and Ryken manning the table at the HDC fair (I had just finished setting up).



And here is me and Andrea at the Holiday Boutique in Pasadena.



It was so nice to have all day to hang out. I don't get to see the Mulhollands all that often, but it is always such a delight when I do.

One other highlight from the weekend was this bag:





It was at the table across from ours on Saturday, and it just kept calling to me. Such a perfect knitting bag! I kept trying to avoid temptation. But it was just too cute. Lucky for me my mum (who came to visit) is awesome and bought it for me as an early birthday & Christmas gift. I kept trying to tell her not to, but lucky for me she is almost as stubborn as I am and got it for me anyway. Thanks mum. :)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I agree, it was so fun to hang out! I am so impressed that you have this posted and all the items in your etsy shop already. You are so organized especially for somebody who is moving in a few days. Can't wait to see you again soon!

Robyn said...

Very cute bag!

BTW: Check out my blog!