Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Playing Tag



Once I opened up my Etsy shop my amazing husband designed my logo and business cards (so great to have a designer for a husband). I absolutely LOVE his work, and am daily impressed by what he is able to accomplish. And I'm thrilled that he's designed something specifically for me! My business cards double as tags for my finished products, and since they've gotten rave reviews I thought I'd share them close-up with you. I have also found them to be the perfect place to add care instructions. I am the farthest thing from a salesman, and I hate "marketing myself", but having such awesome cards makes spreading the word about my new little entrepreneurial endeavor fun. As for the knit items you see these tags on, that post will come shortly. They're baby gifts, one still in transit, so that post will have to wait just a little longer.

No comments: