Friday, February 20, 2009

Rainy Day



It doesn't rain very often here in the High Desert...at least that's what we're told. Except this winter we have had quite a bit of rain, and several days of snow. I'm hoping that this means a climactic shift is going down. I know the chances are slim (we do live in the desert, after all). But it has been so nice to have the gloom-induced feeling of big time coziness and warmth inside our little home (which of course includes some knitting happening).

Here is another look at the glorious gloom...


...and here is an idea of the coziness happening...


...maybe my wiring is wrong. But I truly think that I am happier and more productive when it is cloudy outside. If I had Seasonal Affective Disorder I think it would be because there was too much sunshine rather than too many clouds. lol.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

I totally agree with you on there being to much sunshine! I love the pictures of the rain!