Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Spring Cleaning

A few months ago I decided I needed to spring clean my stash. The yarn was overflowing, some if it from years ago. And I needed to make way for something new. I wanted to make space for one of my new loves: fabric. And since my mom has gotten into knitting, I thought maybe she (or her trash can) might like to help me out. :) So I filled up a trash bag full of yarn...

yarn bag

...and thankfully my mom was inclined to take it off of my hands. I still have a really good sized stash, only it is now soooo much more manageable that I actually feel like I can utilize it:

half stash

It ended up being a little less than half of what it used to be. Ahhh how I love the feeling of being organized. And my fabric, that was overflowing a Rubbermaid bin, has now found its way into my newly emptied drawers:

fabric stash

Yarn and fabric, residing together, nice and organized. Now that, my friends, is a very good arrangement.

No comments: