Sunday, June 28, 2009

Your Vote Counts!

Would you like to see sewing and quilting added to Knit Me Pieces?

sewing half square triangles

I haven't posted too much about knitting lately because my new love of fabric has taken over. Don't worry, knitting is still happening, it has just taken second place to quilting. I have debated for quite some time whether or not I should add quilting (and a bit of sewing) to this blog, and I just haven't been able to decide. I have been using flickr thus far for my quilting endeavors, but I am thinking it may be time to bring a few different kinds of needles to Knit Me Pieces. So I am asking you, dear readers, to decide. Please leave a comment, and at the end of the week I will decide whether or not to begin expanding this blog, based on your votes. I would like to thank you in advance for your help, it is very much appreciated!

7 comments:

J-na said...

I think that you should add your sewing. Plus you should let me come over and pretend like I know how to quilt, while you really quilt. I have some fabric I've been wanting to work with. Good luck friend!

Matt said...

I say yes. They two trades aren't that far apart, and you typically get good ideas while knitting for quilting (and vice-versa).

That and your stuff is amazing looking no matter what type of clothy fabricyness you use!

Andrea said...

Yes yes and yes. I think that if you are being creative in another related way, you should feel totally comfortable posting it on here and sharing. Our creativity always fluctuates and it helps keep you growing. I bet in another year or so knitting will be back on top for a while too. Being creative can be like that some times. Good luck and I can't wait to see what you have to share in the quilting department.

peggygib said...

Yes! I definitely think you should add your quilting. You have a wonderful gift of creativity and for creating things of beauty and purpose. Your diversity and exploration of your gifts will inspire others to do likewise!

peggygib said...

I'm hoping our 4 comments are enough to help you decide to begin sharing your quilting.

Marcia said...

I vote yes. I love quilt blogs and quilts.

sillyewe said...

Definitely add sewing!!!! I do both as well and I find that not only do they go hand in hand, but that so many of us do both.......plus a few more things......not going there. LOL