Thursday, July 30, 2009

Stitch Marker Madness

Matt and I recently purchased this in the hopes of getting some better photos (Etsy for me, iStock for Matt) and I had fun playing around with it a few weeks ago (okay, so it has probably been more like months by now).

photo studio

All in all I am pretty happy with the mini photo studio. I definitely have some learning to do, but I did find it very helpful in taking pictures of the many stitch markers I just listed in my Etsy shop. If you are interested in the stitch markers, or anything else in the shop, just email me... knitmepieces@gmail.com ... or send me a message (through Etsy) and I will give Knit Me Pieces readers 20% off, from now until the end of August '09. Hope you have as much fun checking out the stitch markers as I had making them!

No comments: