Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Tisket, A Tasket Update

Since it has been about a month since my last update on A Tisket, A Tasket, I thought you might like to see how that is coming along. I've managed to finish three months, though as you have probably noticed by now, none of my blocks are embellished with bows or buttons. I'm planning on waiting to do those until all of the blocks are done, so I can make sure that they all coordinate nicely. Here is what they look like so far.

MARCH
march done
close daisies

APRIL
april done
close chick
close bow

MAY
may done

I'm thinking I might take a little break from working on these, so it might be awhile before the next update. I have a few other project that I am excited to start on. Yes, I know that I have plenty in the works already. But there are just so many fun ideas that keep piling up in my head...can't let them sit there for too long. Hope you are enjoying exploring the ideas that you have.

No comments: