Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Rag Quilt Finished

I suppose I had better start posting pictures of the quilts that, as I mentioned, I have finished. First up, the rag quilt. Perhaps you saw a preview of it here. Here is that quilt, completed.

rag kitty

whole rag

rag back

rag up close

The quilt ended up being 44" by 57". The perfect size for a blanked needed while lounging (yes, shockingly, sometimes I do lounge) on the couch.

In other news, Marcia is the winner of the giveaway. Congratulations Marcia! Your beret will be on its way in the next couple of days. Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

Thank you Amy for beret. It's beautiful!
Blessings,
Marcia

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

Hi Amy,
The beret arrived today. It's beautiful. Thank you again. I forgot to mention in my last comment that I love the quilt too.
Blessings,
Marcia

Beverly@My Sew Sweet Studio said...

Amy, I found you through Blessedmom's and so glad I did. Your rag quilt is so cute. I read some of your older posts and loved seeing your projects. I don't knit anymore, but do quilt and sew alot. I am also doing the "A Tisket a Tasket" Isn't it fun? If you ever get to Bakersfield, my favorite quilt store here is Strawberry Patches. Oh....your little guy is so cute and such a helper.