Friday, May 21, 2010

Reading List

This coming Monday night will be the last night of Bible Study until next fall. It has been a wonderful year of fellowship and worship, learning and growing.

mmal study

Our group of ladies is just finishing doing the study "Me, Myself, and Lies" by Jennifer Rothschild. This afternoon I finished the workbook, and last week I finished reading the book "Self Talk, Soul Talk", which the study is based on. I highly recommend both the book and the study, though they overlap quite a bit, so you probably would only want to do one or the other. This study was filled with so many practical ideas that I have implemented into my daily prayer life, and it has been making a huge difference in my outlook. As much as I have enjoyed the study, I am really looking forward to taking a break!

Now, don't laugh at the plans I have for my break:

summer reading

Now, is that great summer reading, or what!?! I have a feeling it may extend well into next summer, what with an extremely active almost-two-year-old-boy!!! I'll try to "review" my little library here now and then.

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Blessedmom's Simple Home said...

I just read and reviewed a great book you might want to add to that list. I love reading in the summer since I have more time to do it than I do during the school year.
Blessings,
Marcia