Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Homemade Goodness

making ranch

ranch jar

Making homemade ranch based on these instructions to go with the carrots Ryken and I picked this afternoon.

I ended up mixing one cup mayo, half cup sour cream, two cloves garlic and parsley, onion powder, salt and pepper to taste. Then I stirred in buttermilk to get the desired consistency.

snack time

Attacking the homemade ranch. It was soooooo good!

Our afternoon snack was followed by some super cheap super good Asian grub.

chop sticks

Ramen, ground turkey, frozen veggies, onion, and water. I found the recipe in the March 2010 Womans Day magazine. And frozen mini egg rolls. Mmmm.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Wow! That's all I can think to say. You are so amazing and inspiring. The dinner looks like something that would be a hit around here too. I'll have to give it a try soon.