Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I Am

I am adding yet another element to this little blog of mine. I have been getting so much out of my recent Bible studies, and I thought it would be fun to blog some of the highlights, along with other things I have found spiritually impacting. Hope you enjoy.

sun in the tree

Prompt from Jennifer Rothschilds "Fingerprints of God" study:
"Ask God to reveal Himself to you...as He touches you in the ordinary routine of life...keep your eyes and heart open."


I am in the wind of the trees.
I am the beauty in the fragrance of your perfume.
I am the peace that comes when your son sleeps.
I offer comfort through the cat curled up beside you.
I am the shelter in the roof over your head.
I am the warmth in the sun.

Oh, and the dog only stayed with us a couple of days. She was really a good dog, but was way more active than our little family was prepared for!

No comments: