Friday, June 25, 2010

Vine

wrapped vine


Prompt from Jennifer Rothschilds "Fingerprints of God" study:
"When you feel powerless or disconnected, what does Jesus say to you (John 15:1,5)?...rephrase this...as a YOU ARE prayer."


Lord, I thank you that you are the true vine and that I am one of your branches. I want, with all my heart, to remain in you, and I am so thankful that you have chosen to remain in me, though I don't deserve it. Use me as you see fit, so that I might make the impact you want me to on the lives of the people around me. Grow strong and deep in me so that what I do, my actions and my behavior, are pleasing to you. I recognize, accept, and delight in the fact that I can do nothing apart from you. I need you. And I trust in your promise that you will meet all of my needs.

No comments: