Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sweet Sundays

Hopefully this will become a new tradition of documenting my day of rest with my beautiful family. Since we got married, Matt and I have had the tradition of football and pizza nearly every Sunday (during football season, of course), and I am hoping to add a Sunday blog post to that tradition, too. So, here are some of the things I really enjoyed today.



Making pumpkin cake for my TLBS ladies for tomorrow night.



Lounging with Cody (Oh, didn't I mention we got a new puppy? ... More to come on that in a future post!) and working on a crochet blanket.



Starting a new book. "Love Walked In" by Marisa De Los Santos. Several chapters in and I am enjoying it. So many references to old movies, I may just have to Netflix a while genre, lol. I received the book not long ago from www.paperbackswap.com. It is an awesome swap site and I highly encourage you to check it out.

Hope you had a sweet Sunday!

1 comment:

Jayna Rae said...

I may have to crash TLBS tomorrow night and fetch a bite of that yumminess.