Thursday, April 14, 2011

Baby Blanket

My, oh my, I have been gone for quite some time. Life has been filled with exhaustion, nausea, and doctors appointments. Yep, we're having another baby! Our little girl is due at the beginning of September, which means I am right about halfway through this pregnancy, and I am just now getting a little normalcy (aka energy) back into our days. We'll see if that means I'll be able to post more than once every 2-3 months!

I'm excited that I was able to finish a baby blanket for my little "nephew" Cash Edward, who was born in December. It was a work in progress for about 8 months, and I am now thrilled that he is able to enjoy it. Pattern found in this book. You might have caught a glimpse of the blanket here.

Now I've jumped into knitting for our little one. Looking forward to seeing how much knitting I can get done for her before she gets here.











No comments: