Friday, December 9, 2011

I'm Back!

So by posting more regularly I apparently meant life would be crazy and I wouldn't post for a few months.  I'm guessing that life will continue to be super busy with two kids and the holidays, but I have so much to catch up on, hopefully I'll be back soon.  And more often (though I'm beginning to feel like a broken record saying that).  Christmas usually ends up being a sewing-machine-heavy-holiday, and this year is no exception.  But before I get to this years projects, there are a number of projects I made last year but never had the time to post.  Like our Christmas tree skirt.


I took an old round table cloth and folded it "pizza slice style" to get the template for each section.  I then cut the sections out, appliquéd various sized squares and rectangles and added ribbons for gifts, sewed it all together and bound it.  It was a very easy project and I love how it turned out. 

No comments: