Saturday, December 31, 2011

Right Now I'm Loving...

























...that this blanket is big enough to serve its purpose while I work on it.

























...that it's New Years Eve and its warm enough for Aven to enjoy being outside.

 























...and warm enough for Ryken to play in the garden in shorts and run barefoot through the house shouting "wunderbar!".

 

...that my mother-in-law got me this fabulous book for Christmas, and that it sneaks veggie purees (which I'm already making for Aven) into kid-friendly recipes. 

























...that this little one still regularly falls asleep in my arms...and stays asleep once I put her in her crib.


I promise, photos of finished Christmas sewing are coming soon!  Hope you have a wonderful New Years!

No comments: