Saturday, December 24, 2011

Santa's Comin' to Town

This is the first year Ryken is super excited about Santa, which makes me super excited that he will be coming to our house tonight.  Ryken wrote a letter to him a few weeks ago and we put it in the fireplace, as I thought since Santa brings gifts through the fireplace, he would probably be able to take a letter via the same route.  And he did!  He left a candy cane in the same spot we had placed the letter.  

I made both of these Santa towels (from this book) last year, and I loved them then, but I think I like them even more now that Santa is an even bigger deal at our house.



Now that I am all caught up on posting about last year's sewing, I look forward to posting the outcome of the last-minute-rush of sewing that my machine has seen recently.  Until then, I hope you have a fabulous time discoverng what Santa brings to your home, but even more so, celebrating the birth of a Devine baby.  Wishing you a very, very merry Christmas!  

No comments: