Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Christmas Crafting: Christmas Eve Bags

Alas, we are at the final Christmas crafting post (took me long enough, huh?).  Since I plan on making it a tradition to make the kids something that they get to open on Christmas Eve after church, and take to bed with them that night, I thought it made sense to make reusable wrapping for each of them.  Thus, I made a couple of matching (yet girlish and boyish) drawstring bags which will hold their Christmas Eve items each year.



I hope you've enjoyed seeing all of the projects that went through my sewing machine for Christmas this year. I love crafting for Christmas, but I love seeing my family happy with their homemade gifts even more. As a finale, I thought you might like to see our Christmas photo...


...and an outtake for fun (trust me, there were many more!).


Hopefully I'll be back in the next day or so with a more current post about what I've been working on lately.

No comments: