Friday, September 14, 2012

Five Years

Five years ago today I started this blog.  And I've kind of been all over the map with it.  But I have really enjoyed it.  And I'm excited that, infrequently as I post sometimes, I find myself returning to this space and enjoying being here.  I hope you enjoy coming here, too.  I thought it might be fun to recap the last five years with one of my favorite projects from each year.

2012

2011

 Needle Keeper
2010

2009

Bear
2008

Going through to select some of my favorites was a good reminder of why I started blogging to begin with.  Very simply, to record the things I make.  I am so thankful that God has given me the hands, the teachers, the resources, the enjoyment of knitting, quilting, sewing, crocheting, and the like.  Looking forward to continuing on here in this space.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Congrats on 5 years. Wow. And I love that little owl vest. I totally forgot about it but it was so adorable. How much would you charge to make one for Luke? Do you feel like you have the time to do that?