Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Granny

Awhile ago I was inspired by the blog Little Cotton Rabbits to work on a granny square a day.  It is a really fantastic blog and I am often inspired by her posts.  I haven't crocheted a granny every day, but the days I have done them I've really, really enjoyed it.  I picked out yarn colors to match our living room, and every time I work on the project I am incredibly thankful for our home and the blessings God fills it with. 



Watching Aven as I laid out the squares to check my progress I was reminded of another project in which little hands had fun helping Mama lay out some squares.  It is amazing to see how much calmer she typically is than her big brother.  But oh, how silly our household can be!  It is one of those blessings God fills our house with...daily doses of laughter.  Hoping you find something to smile about today.

No comments: