Wednesday, November 20, 2013

In The Bag: Entrelac

I am so incredibly blessed that God has placed such wonderful friends in my life and I am so thankful for them.  I cannot believe that we started knitting together over three years ago!

 

We spent a weekend in Big Bear last Spring and we stopped by a cute little yarn shop up there (I believe it was called Yarn Designers Boutique).  While there we picked up this pattern and decided to tackle this new-to-us technique together.  It looks far more complicated than it really is.

 

The yarn was an inexpensive cotton.

It ended up being a very simple pattern.  The first few rounds took a good deal of focus, but once they were done the rest of the bag was quite easy.  The pattern was a leaflet, so unfortunately I cannot link an exact pattern.  I did search on Ravelry and there are quite a few really cute Entrelac Bag patterns.  I may have found a new upcoming project!

No comments: